Gramothhan is a non-for-profit Organization registred by the Indian Trust Act in 2017. Gramothhan is Operational at Sonepur district, it is situated in the Central western part of Odisha, and it was initially a part of K.B.K region, and it is consider as one of the migrant prone and low of quality education district of Odisha. Gramothhan works on improving the quality of education in rural and tribal areas through collaboratives and Participatory approaches. Also create a pool of locally trained resources who can contribute to the education system and overall development.
- Education is the primary tool for social change
- Teacher is the fundamental unit of education system and every teacher can be a social change maker
- Community should be in change/take changer of its own well-being .
- It is better to strengthen the existing education administrative systems instead of developing our own parallel systems.
- Each social organization ought to work towards their own-existence by empowering existing stakeholders in the system.
- All our action and processes should be Eco-Friendly.